Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Frank I think posting it in the Classifieds will get more exposure, since the general topic section gets very crowded and your thread can get lost among the others, IMO

·
Frank
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
That is quite disappointing to hear Frank. I have always been in awe of your work over the years and hope that somehow that your centerstand offer comes about.

Honestly with the number of people with Air systems on their bikes plus the others who bought your FFSKs I am surprised that you have not got enough attention.
I'm not saying it won't happen, but with only a half doezon or so folks intersted, then 1/2 of those really buy in the end and most likely there would be a split between narrow and wide frame..... you get the idea.

In any case, we will let this thread play out to see if others are interested in the next few weeks by the I need to fab up another system.

·
Life is great!
783 Posts
Ah yes the split between the narrow and wide frame. I forgot about that. I didn't realize that might make a difference. Please put me on the narrow frame list and I have $ ready to send, you just say the word :) keeping my fingers crossed

·
Registered
580 Posts
Frank, you ever think about doing one that's with a spring instead? One that just flips down and you drop your bike on it!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Frank
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I just ordered the first prototype's aluminum parts from my waterjet vendor.

Once I have it worked out on my test setup I will post another video and pictures.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
I am definitely interested in purchasing two of the center stand kits if you decide to start producing them. If you decide to not make any more I would be interested in purchasing the plans if possible. I will need two for the wide frame.

·
Speed Junkie!!
38 Posts
should have my mind made up on either platinum or arnott by next week (have some more reading to do before I decide) but I'd definitely be interested in the stand. Is the front lowering kit still available? If you choose to ride with the bike slammed will the stand interfere? Thanks.

standing by anxiously for updates :notworth: :hyper: :popcorn

21 - 40 of 55 Posts