1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Life's Circle
6,040 Posts
Minus the tour pack and passenger seat and I like it.

I need to finally just DO this...ugh.
Pat!!!!!!!!!

·
boredom kills
2,324 Posts

·
Life's Circle
6,040 Posts
hush....

·
Isld Shite Disturber
1,040 Posts

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Lux x 2: Abominazzioooone!!!! Lol!

I admire all the effort and $$$ on it though.....! I would kill to see the face of another "factory" bagger being left behind by one of these! :angeldev:

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Minus the tour pack and passenger seat and I like it.

I need to finally just DO this...ugh.
Pat!!!!!!!!!
Melissa, come and get it.

I just finished putting the bike that I bought from Kosman together and could use the room this would free up in the garage. :)

Chicks really dig theese Baggers.......just sayin.

·
Life's Circle
6,040 Posts
Melissa, come and get it.

Chicks really dig theese Baggers.......just sayin.

Ha! I already got my hands full... ; ):hidesbeh:

·
Registered
529 Posts
If you want a bagger than much just buy a Road King or Ultra Classic. V Rods should not be tampered with as they are unique. Doing this crap to them just copies the other baggers. Again, it looks like a big piece of dog poo.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
.......But rides like a dream! I croak the boys on regular baggers. This thing eats miles. Fast, smooth, comfortable, weather protection, instuments, music. I love it, and it fits me like a glove. Go for it, Melissa! Joe

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
1200 miles! Man, no wonder it looks new! It is! Needs a 5 gal tank and a turbo to be perfect! Wish I had a spare 10K! Joe

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
.......But rides like a dream! I croak the boys on regular baggers. This thing eats miles. Fast, smooth, comfortable, weather protection, instuments, music. I love it, and it fits me like a glove. Go for it, Melissa! Joe
:them:

On one of my V-Rod Baggers I run a V&H 1430 with a Pingel electric shift and gladly spank the unsuspecting, on a regular basis. :moped:

I rode my SE Electra Glide the other day and it was like riding a washing machine around compared to my Road Rod.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
I like that one, too! None are transmorgified R models, like mine (which is focking perfect, btW) BUT NICE! Joe

·
Life's Circle
6,040 Posts

·
Life's Circle
6,040 Posts
You like that huh? LMAO

1 - 20 of 30 Posts