Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have many items from a 2004 VRSC-B and you can be sure that they are in the condition I say they are. PM me if you are interested in any of these parts. I accept Paypal or money orders. ALL PRICES ARE APPROXIMATE AS THEY DO NOT INCLUDE ACTUAL SHIPPING TO YOUR HOME.

If you don't like the price, make me an offer!!! Want to bundle some items together (check my other listings) for an even better deal! DO IT!!! I can't sell this stuff if you don't make an offer.

Of the tins, all I have left are the front and rear fenders, and the louvers. They are in good condition except the front of the left louver has a small ding (see picture). $310 o.b.o.

Stock gas tanks in good condition. Each tank comes with a mounting bracket. These tanks do not have the sending units. These are tanks only. You may buy one or both. $100 each or $150 for both!

Grab straps in good condition. One of them is off a 2004 V-Rod B and the other is from a 2005 V-Rod SE. $15 o.b.o.

Lower belt guard in good condition. $20 o.b.o.

Chrome mirrors in very good condition. $60 o.b.o

Headlight bracket in good condition. $25 o.b.o.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Would you take $50 shipped for the chrome mirrors in very good condition? I am assuming they will fit on an '06D?

Glenn

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
golfinglenn said:
Would you take $50 shipped for the chrome mirrors in very good condition? I am assuming they will fit on an '06D?

Glenn
Sure. PM so we can work out the details.

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
I can't believe anyone with a DX is not jumping on that rear fender. A 260 would look sick with that fender.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts