Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got word my Vanity plate is in, "HNGON" I think that sums it up:) Cant wait for this rotten snow to go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,783 Posts
Mine is B8BB8B, which from a distance of 20ft or so is nearly impossible to distinguish, or "report" if you will. :)

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Mine is B8BB8B, which from a distance of 20ft or so is nearly impossible to distinguish, or "report" if you will. :)
I like that, a lot!
I may check on that for Connecticut!

·
Banned
1,783 Posts
I don't know about that state, but in many states the DMV doesn't differentiate any 0's from o's, or 1's from L's, meaning in the system they are one-in-the-same and all print as the same character on the plate.

·
Throttle Happy!
797 Posts
I like that, a lot!
I may check on that for Connecticut!
HoneyB wanted me to get "PAT WANTS TO RIDE MY BIG BLACK MUSCLE" but there's a couple too many letters... So I settled for "VRSCF" and he's still upset!:D

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
CPTJM, CPTJO on the other one. CPTJAM on the truck.

·
Registered
534 Posts
My plate has "NUNZ1" on it because my Mustang had "NUNZI" and for some reason I can't get it on the bike even though I don't have the Mustang no more! Still looks like NUNZI though so not to upset! To avoid all questions, yes it is a nickname and an attitude LOL

·
Registered
658 Posts
I'm thinking of ordering "MSCLE" which is available

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
i down in Australia and mine is ... HARL3Y .....

·
Dances with Rain!
3,713 Posts
Mine is KEWLVR but that is a carry over from my 04B. I love what Tam used to have on hers, PMS RX, PMS Therapy. Works for either of us riding the bike.

Jim

·
Muscle Man
868 Posts
my last name begins with a V so I was thinking V'S ROD

1 - 19 of 19 Posts