Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my 06 D last week and need to get it licensed (bought in another state). Gonna go the vanity plate route and looking for some suggestions. Here is what some of us have come up with so far:

RODDER
GOT ROD
FASTER
HRDROD
RIDE IT

I am not very creative so any and all help appreciated.

Thanks,

Glenn

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
I saw it on another thread here and think its funny.....3W MO78 upside down it says "blow me" :laugh:

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
or G-ROD I'm guessing your name is Glenn

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
golfinglenn said:
Just picked up my 06 D last week and need to get it licensed (bought in another state). Gonna go the vanity plate route and looking for some suggestions. Here is what some of us have come up with so far:

RODDER
GOT ROD
FASTER
HRDROD
RIDE IT

I am not very creative so any and all help appreciated.

Thanks,

Glenn
I would say scratch "Got Rod" and HRDROD" off the lists. your gunna have enough flack from the HD elite about your Sexuality simply by having a Vrod.
Ride It I just don't like.

·
Smokebomb King
5,211 Posts
luxlamf said:
I would say scratch "Got Rod" and HRDROD" off the lists. your gunna have enough flack from the HD elite about your Sexuality simply by having a Vrod.
Ride It I just don't like.
:them: I'm with Dave on the ones that might be mistaken for sexual references. Maybe if you tell us more about yourself we'd be able to come up with something better since it's supposed to be personalized and all....

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A little about myself: Just turned 40 and in the process of a divorce. Firefighter/paramedic by trade. So single, happy, and free lol.

Some I just thought of:

MNY PIT
LOUDER
FUN ROD
HVN FUN

I kinda like the 3W MO78 lol.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
golfinglenn said:
I kinda like the 3W MO78 lol.
I've been seriously thinking of getting that one :D

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The first one since I just bought a couple jackets, helmet, gloves, tail light, and plan on getting CFR pipe and pcIII usb.

This winter is the tank upgrade and custom paint. $$$$$

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I REALLY like Mistres. Maybe that as second choice behind 3W MO78.

Glenn

·
dickhammer
96 Posts
I have X2FLY, "time to fly"

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
How about D-Rod or the one I have V-RODDR it looks like V-Rod driver, or V-Rod doctor, or just plain V-Rodder. Or maybe D-RODDR I'm sure you'll think of something.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
L053R Oh wait. Thats for Lux.:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts