Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Vance & Hines Final round of PSM! 6.81, 196.9mph for Eddie to take the win! Quickest run in the history of pro stock motorcycle! Great job!

Thanks for posting this Lux.

He is fast isn't he despite the continous rule changes in his class.

Regards

Jerry

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish I had gone again this year but I had forgot all about it.

·
Registered
420 Posts
The story with this race is that Andrew threw away the championship with a red light in the first round. Congrats to LE.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
The story with this race is that Andrew threw away the championship with a red light in the first round. Congrats to LE.
:them:

I so wish people would wait till after the show has aired or put spoiler alert as the heading, guess I can go ahead go to sleep now....:banghead:

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:them:

I so wish people would wait till after the show has aired or put spoiler alert as the heading, guess I can go ahead go to sleep now....:banghead:
I am sorry about that, I also hate when people do exactly what I did, I figured most had already watched since I did here and I am PST.

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
I wish I had gone again this year but I had forgot all about it.
There are just to many people any more at the tracks I go to for big meets.You walk around shoulder to shoulder there are so many people.

With all the crying and the hammer down on the V-Rod Pro Stock,you would think sales would be up at the dealers.
What ever happened to Win on Sunday,Sell on Monday?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Congrats ed, good job dude..

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
There are just to many people any more at the tracks I go to for big meets.You walk around shoulder to shoulder there are so many people.

With all the crying and the hammer down on the V-Rod Pro Stock,you would think sales would be up at the dealers.
What ever happened to Win on Sunday,Sell on Monday?
Because the old air heads are home fixing oil leaks or trying to get their bike started. They haven't been to the races in YEARS they don't know the Vrod has been kicking butt. :rofl:

·
Genesis1130cc
1,824 Posts
Man I couldn't believe it! He didn't miss it ny much, like a -0.010 or something, but still a red light is a red light. I sure would have liked to see the screamin' eagle get the championship. Maybe next year.

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
Because the old air heads are home fixing oil leaks or trying to get their bike started. They haven't been to the races in YEARS they don't know the Vrod has been kicking butt. :rofl:
Some don't even know it exists.....literally, and those that do have no idea of it's capabilities.

Surprised you post this Lux, have followed them since day one. Have seen them live. Had I thought there was this interest would have posted about it.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Man I couldn't believe it! He didn't miss it ny much, like a -0.010 or something, but still a red light is a red light. I sure would have liked to see the screamin' eagle get the championship. Maybe next year.
-0.010 is a lifetime!

·
Buy American!
3,960 Posts
V-Rod Pride

Congratulations Eddie on the win and the National Record!
Congratulations Andrew on a great season! Only one round short of the National Championship.

We're so proud of both of you!!

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Some don't even know it exists.....literally, and those that do have no idea of it's capabilities.

Surprised you post this Lux, have followed them since day one. Have seen them live. Had I thought there was this interest would have posted about it.
Really? from what i can tell you have everyone you never met figured out into their perfect little boxes.
And nice job "Name Dropping" too (according to your definition of course.)

What might the 1st statement mean might I ask?:
"Some don't even know it exists.....literally, and those that do have no idea of it's capabilities. "
Does that mean that ost are too ignorant to know about it and those that do are too stupid to know whats going on?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Actually, Andrew was -.018 Red. In the racing world, that's a bunch. It's not uncommon to see him go Red either. It happen's to everyone who's really trying to hit the tree. Just happen's with him more than it should. He told Gary Gerould that he saw Yellow. Gotta feeling he was in deeper than he thought.

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
Lmfao

Really? from what i can tell you have everyone you never met figured out into their perfect little boxes.
And nice job "Name Dropping" too (according to your definition of course.)

What might the 1st statement mean might I ask?:
"Some don't even know it exists.....literally, and those that do have no idea of it's capabilities. "
Does that mean that ost are too ignorant to know about it and those that do are too stupid to know whats going on?
Seriously?? Holy fock if That ain't yet another bit of classic lux irony. You are good for a mild chuckle on occasion.

Namedropping? Damn, caught by the expert. Which part or name did I drop? "Them" or "lux"? :rofl: Didn't mean to step on any toes.

1st statement? You really gotta ask? :banghead:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts