Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Took it for a spin around the block this afternoon and sounds incredible. However, gonna need that Power Commander real soon. Feels/acts very lean.
Finished product (for now)
New Pipes 008 (640x480).jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
I know this thread is pretty old, but the information was very useful in my search for an exhaust for my 2006 Street Rod. The mod Nevr Enuf was good enough to take pictures and share was pretty simple and got me a great full exhaust for less than the price of slip on's.

Thanks all who contributed to this thread and Nevr Enuf for posting the mod and pictures!

·
Asatruar
2,935 Posts
Just from looking,it appears you also have the Sundowner seat & Touring pillion. :thumb:

And someone blacked out the front fender mount, in 2006 they were silver from the factory.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hah, not sure on the seat, I always assumed it was stock, perhaps the PO did something with it, now I have to research!

And good eye! I forgot about the front fender mount. I had to replace the stocker when it cracked on a ride and the fender was rubbing the wheel. I went with a different year's fender because it was cheaper and I liked the blacked out look over the chrome. It might have been from a Nightrod, can't remember right now.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts