Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This system is new in the box, never installed only out of the box to look it over. Vance $ Hines part number 17535 $350 you pay the shipping

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
I almost bought one, but it's still too heavy, rear pipe too long vs front pipe, muffler too far back, too high up doesn't save any weight but other than that it sounds real good. Still a great deal at $ 350. IMHO if V&H had built a longer Competition pipe muffler, and put some real heat shields on it they would have had a great Revo street system. I asked them to build it, they said NO. Then our beloved V Rods went out of production.:( I've got a BuB7 system, it's not perfect either but pipes are closer to same length, muffler much lower, added a BMW car resonator to quiet it down it now ends at the rear axle, sounds absolutely perfect at 85-130+ Mph, still a bit loud at low speeds, open throttle, got a SS reducer to fix that. Only got maybe 60 man hours in it so far. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
This system is new in the box, never installed only out of the box to look it over. Vance $ Hines part number 17535 $350 you pay the shipping
I'm very interested. What is your zip code? I'll check shipping. Or, my zip is 49031 if you can let me know shipping costs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cool. If you live within 100 miles of southwest Michigan I'd be willing to drive there or meet up somewhere

1 - 11 of 11 Posts