Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a set of Vance and Hines Widow slip ons for 06+ Harley Davidson V-Rod. I had them professionally blasted and ceramic coated with Cerakote 2000 degree coating last week by Killer Koatings. These are unused since they have been coated. The lower muffler does have some pitting and the chrome wouldn't come off the tip completely, but is cosmetic. I have all hardware for install.

Now reduced to $200 plus shipping and PP fees. This is bottom dollar.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just had to replace my 08 which had the V&H Comp series with a 14. Handling.. major plus! Stock exhaust.... well, even my other half giggled when it started.

I'd be interested in checking out these in person if you've got a chance. The coating looks nice, but the pitting gives me pause. I'd be coming from the Columbus area, so not too far of a drive.

Let me know via PM if that's something you're OK with.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just had to replace my 08 which had the V&H Comp series with a 14. Handling.. major plus! Stock exhaust.... well, even my other half giggled when it started.

I'd be interested in checking out these in person if you've got a chance. The coating looks nice, but the pitting gives me pause. I'd be coming from the Columbus area, so not too far of a drive.

Let me know via PM if that's something you're OK with.
Absolutely. Pm sent

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lowering to bottom dollar. $200 plus shipping. Seller must cover PP fees.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts