Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the V & H two into one on my street rod. Droped some weight. Nice look and good fit and mounting system. Great sound. Probably one of the queitest pipes out there. By no means quiet though. It rips above 3500 rpm.
Order from Motorcycle Pro Shop and save some cash.

Installed with the fuel pac and K & N filter.

A warning about the Vance and Hines Fuel pack. I had a hard time installing it under my Corbin seat. No room for all the connectors with the lock. Had to relocate the Harley module under the steel shelf and flatten the sheet meatal brackets. Easy to tune and runs good after initial ride.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Where are the pics???? Sound clips???? Don't tease us!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Love mine too, at first I wasn't sure if I would like a single pipe, looked a little weird in the V&H pictures, but looks great on the bike, and you can now see the chrome sided swingarm, and the sound is perfect for me, definitely loud and deep enough but not an ear bleeder.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Very nice!

This pipe is exactly what I was looking for. It produces a good deep sound, is a little louder that stock but not so loud that it gives you a headache on the highway. Very nice fit and finish also. Now if the power commander web site would post a PCIII map for it :mad:

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Me too! I look forward to meeting everyone at KC! Joe

·
Registered
1 Posts
PCIII map

Redalfa,
Any chance you have the map for your PCIIIUSB handy since I just installed the V&H 2-1 and of course the PCIII but I get a lot of decel popping and the idle is a bit weird as well. Thanks!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Winding said:
Redalfa,
Any chance you have the map for your PCIIIUSB handy since I just installed the V&H 2-1 and of course the PCIII but I get a lot of decel popping and the idle is a bit weird as well. Thanks!!
Sorry, I couldn't find a map either and my bike was at dealers for a warranty repair so I had them install and tune it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
HAve you Dyno'd with that set up? My friend has the V&H 2 in 1, K&N air filter, topless, V&H fuelpak and lost 3hps. HE was at 105hp to the wheel to 103hp after mods. Same Dyno same tech same everything except V&H up grades. He is very disappointed. Did you Dyno?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts