Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used first generation exhaust off an 07 DX with EGT caps,O2 sensor plugs,retention springs and removal tool,as well as the baffle.Had no problem with the coating until the Dealership removed it,so it's been re-ceramic coated. $400.00 plus $60.00 shipping.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
BUMP for ya!

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Fabian, I don't know what you are implying but like mine alot. Don't come on here busting on his classified.
Don't get me wrong!!! I was actually thinking about getting one myself, that's why I was checking the add! I was just honestly noticing some of them poped-up recently in the classifieds. I appologize if there was a misunderstanding in my statement. :bash: I'm really sorry :hidesbeh: and honestly hope he can make the sale since this pipe looks, sounds and performs amazingly, Regards to all!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In case anyone cares,I have three of these exhaust systems and wouldn't change to another type.I swapped the first pipe out for the newest one because they claim it has more ground clearance but $800 later I don't believe [email protected] so now I have to sell the first pipe as well. As for this one I'm selling,a local DX owner wanted my stock factory exhaust for his Indy pipe because he converted his DX to a bagger. So there's the story,I'm not unhappy with the pipe,not changing to a different pipe,not screwing anyone over and I don't think that's an unfair price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts