Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That link gives me 1 fuel map and when you load it into the bike it runs like shit
I have msg Vance and Hines and the assholes can't even get back to me the hole thing is a scam worst thing I have ever spent my money on they should be ashamed of themselves for selling a product that they can't back up the service they say they can. I have sent numerous emails to them and they can't even respond.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That link gives me 1 fuel map and when you load it into the bike it runs like shit
I have msg Vance and Hines and the assholes can't even get back to me the hole thing is a scam worst thing I have ever spent my money on they should be ashamed of themselves for selling a product that they can't back up the service they say they can. I have sent numerous emails to them and they can't even respond.

So I post this last night and low and behold Vance and Hines suddenly reply to my email. Unfortunately with the same map off their web site that I have access to. This map does not work hello anyone else had the same problem

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
FP is probably one of the lamest excuses for a tuner there is. Sometimes it will work ok but mostly not. At that point you've pissed the money away that could have gone to a real tuning device.
Sorry if I pissed some people off but I hate it when people get burned like this.
Ron

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Guys it’s ok I’m in contact with Vance and Hines they have replied to me and are very helpful trying to work this problem out for me. I will keep you posted on how I go with the Vance and Hines lcd fuelpack.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I don't know what would be the cause, other than a bad unit. Try contacting V&H and see what they say. There are better tuners out there as stated above, but mine works good, and I got it brand new for less than $200 shipped. Good luck walky1$. Let me know what V&H tell ya.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.