Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
TireGObye
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey got this v ance and hines 2to1 about a month ago, still have original packin to ship in. it is nice and quiet buÞ I'm afraid its not the stÝle I'm looking for. Fits my 08 dx and??? Let me know!

·
TireGObye
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are pics in my gallery. It is not the comp series, it is the sportbike style.

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
You have no gallery

·
reservation dogs
1,993 Posts
I have a set of V&H slip ons that resemble the H-D 16 Gauge, I would swap. Pipes look as good as new, but they are used. Will get some pics this evening.

·
TireGObye
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like. Do they shound good? I was more wondering about the headers, as I will be sending you mine with the full exhaust.

·
reservation dogs
1,993 Posts
I like. Do they shound good? I was more wondering about the headers, as I will be sending you mine with the full exhaust.
Head pipes are stock in good shape with heat shields. I'm at work and don't have any pic's of them in my computer, but I can get some this evening.

·
TireGObye
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Works for me let's get this show on the road. Straight up trade for full exhaust both ways would work for me. Like I said before my exhaust is pretty much brand new, and I can send it in original packing.

·
Premium Member
10,800 Posts
YAY! Soon, the B will roll!

·
Premium Member
10,800 Posts
399 on ebay.....

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Hey got this v ance and hines 2to1 about a month ago, still have original packin to ship in. it is nice and quiet buÞ I'm afraid its not the stÝle I'm looking for. Fits my 08 dx and??? Let me know!
is it chrome or black?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts