Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Hawk
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a one year old Vance and Hines 2 into 1 exhaust in pretty good shape that only has about 500 miles on it. These are not made any more and are basically unobtainable these days. I had it on a 2009 VRSCAW but it is easily modded to fit others. I’m selling the bike I had them on and went back to a Vmodded stock system. The Vance and Hines makes good power without the ear bleeding sound but it still sounds really good. It is all boxed up and ready to ship, box is 27x20x16 and weighs 33#. I’m am in zip code 85367, Yuma Arizona. I checked shipping to Nebraska and UPS would charge $89 ground. $300 plus shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have a one year old Vance and Hines 2 into 1 exhaust in pretty good shape that only has about 500 miles on it. These are not made any more and are basically unobtainable these days. I had it on a 2009 VRSCAW but it is easily modded to fit others. I’m selling the bike I had them on and went back to a Vmodded stock system. The Vance and Hines makes good power without the ear bleeding sound but it still sounds really good. It is all boxed up and ready to ship, box is 27x20x16 and weighs 33#. I’m am in zip code 85367, Yuma Arizona. I checked shipping to Nebraska and UPS would charge $89 ground. $300 plus shipping.

Is the exhaust chrome or black? Do you have a part #? I have an 06 and I am looking to replace the CFR I have.

·
The Hawk
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's chrome and I don't have a part number but I'll see if I can dig it up.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
The Hawk
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump

·
The Hawk
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No habla Español.

·
The Hawk
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I forgot to mention that this exhaust has been shortened about 2.5" which looks a lot better.

·
The Hawk
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How about $250 plus shipping.

·
The Hawk
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is the real Vance and Hines exhaust not the Chinese knock off.

·
Registered
5 Posts
New member here. I’ve been looking for a while for one of these or something similar. I’ve got an 04 VRSCA, location is Alabama 36207. If I don’t have enough feedback yet I understand not wanting to deal with me though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts