Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased this from someone on the forum, and after installing I don't like the look and sound. So here it is again for sale. Part number is 17555 so it does have the O2 holes, but as I have an 07 I purchased the plugs for it. Will fit 06,07,08 Night Rod for sure, not sure about others.

Great shape, no damage asking 175 shipped. Will get pictures up tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Wow, excellent price! SickRick has one of these and loves the ground clearance you get off of it.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
Nice price...dude, u should put a black ceramic coated INDY PIPE on that bike.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
there must be an overstock on this exhaust or somethin. Ive seen a few around for under 2 bills. Great price for a nice exhaust. Would have bought if i didnt have mid controls. Good call on the black ceramic indy Cycord, was thinkin about Going that direction myself.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
R model is Street Rod correct? If so it will fit 2006 2007 according to Vance and Hines.

·
Colorado MC Rider
252 Posts
Correct, R model is Street Rod. How loud is it ? I'd like a little more than stock, but I don't want windows to rattle either.

·
Registered
4 Posts
there must be an overstock on this exhaust or somethin. Ive seen a few around for under 2 bills. Great price for a nice exhaust. Would have bought if i didnt have mid controls. Good call on the black ceramic indy Cycord, was thinkin about Going that direction myself.
This exhaust has been discontinued that's why the few new ones that are left are going for around $250 on eBay and Amazon. I personally like the way it looks but I hear that it is a pretty quiet exhaust.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Still for sale?

Purchased this from someone on the forum, and after installing I don't like the look and sound. So here it is again for sale. Part number is 17555 so it does have the O2 holes, but as I have an 07 I purchased the plugs for it. Will fit 06,07,08 Night Rod for sure, not sure about others.

Great shape, no damage asking 175 shipped. Will get pictures up tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Go to amazon.com I saw some there a week ago.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts