Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any advise at all about the V and H two into one set up and their ECU appreciated!
Installation
Noise
Performance
ECU
etc.

·
It's Only Money
1,321 Posts
If you talking about the V&H 2n1 pipe and the Fuelpak, then I can say from my experience that I'm very happy with the sound, performance, ease of installation and the look.

The sound is loud, but not to the level of the Indy, Comp, CFR or Rinehart. At lower revs, it is pretty tame and you can sneak by the cops without a second look.

The Fuelpak is an easy plug and play and has worked very well from the get-go.

If you talking abou the V&H Indy or the Comp, someone else will need to chime in.

·
Fah q 2
2,690 Posts
their 2 to 1 normal pipe is one of the best exhausts i have had on to date.
I have seen them n e-bay for 400 us dollars.

·
Premium Member
9,332 Posts
Did you mean Vance and Hines or was that a Fruedian slip. LOL.

·
beer me
240 Posts
nICE

V&H makes this a good product and if you shop around you can get a good price. The install is pretty simple too.

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
It's a great pipe. If you like the looks of the muffler I say go for it. Me personally I couldn't live with the out of place look of the muffler's shape. I know, style is subjective, but that's just my personal opinion. That aside it's a great, possibly the best full exhaust system on the market for a V-Rod. Sad fact is the best looking exhausts for these bikes either make them nearly unrideable, or cause big reductions in horsepower.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I've got the same setup on my D and think it's a good compromise on noise level between stock and the crazy loud ones. Good quality and fit.

·
It's Only Money
1,321 Posts
I'll take performance and reasonable sound level over other "style" considerations. Plus I don't burn my fingers fishing my keys out of a hot stock exhaust. One time was enough of that.

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Look at my pics, best pipe I have tried on the R, including Thundermax and O2 sensors

·
Peter Fitsinbeaver
19 Posts
I have the 2 into 1 V&H with the fuelpak and I love it. I LOVE the sound and the power. I paid less for my exhaust and tuner than most people pay for their exhaust. I picked them up both off of ebay for $605 you really cannot find anything better than that new. It is only my opinion though, but it is the best opinion usually.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts