Banned
12,582 Posts
Very Clean Look I like it!Have you done anything to make it run better? :cool:

·
Avenger Hawk
635 Posts
very nice

:notworth:

I like how everyone goes in completely different directions and still make it look so good.

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
Very nice v3rod -- definitely a very unique look and salutes for taking a chance on the wheels. It's a great look!!! I'm sure you will have people ogling.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
v3rod,
From what I hear you must be pretty Rich or Famous to be able to get that License Plate you have! :diablo: Is it true ?Your bike was very taste fully done and I like the subtle pearl contrast on the wheels and radiator shroud! :thumb: The Bike is Very cool what about the owner?Doesn't anyone do the " what do you do for a Living ?"Thread anymore?Just wanting to get to know ya a little Better! :kaz:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the plate was bought the day that the v-rod was launched i took one look on the net and ordered the bike that day . the plate to that date meant nothing. but now$£$£$£

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
v3 -- it looks your intakes are your own. They look very clean. What did you use.

·
Making the UK Fatter
2,606 Posts
v3rod said:
the plate was bought the day that the v-rod was launched i took one look on the net and ordered the bike that day . the plate to that date meant nothing. but now$£$£$£
I had a look at the Rod plates, anything with "Rod" was £1000 minimim because it's a name. Did'nt bother in the end as I could not afford one, settled for a cheapo instead.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts