Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it has been a while since I got the crew together.

If your from CT, RI, MA or NH, we will be meeting in Westborough, MA (near the intersection of I-90 and I-495) at Harry's Restaurant on Rt.9 west (149 Turnpike Rd, Westborough, MA 01581) at 10:00 AM. We will be riding north via back roads up to New England Dragway in Epping, NH to see TaxmanHog rip up the track before he heads to Rockingham Dragway (The Rock) in Rockingham, NC.

The track is open for anyone to test their racing skills as well. See TaxmanHog for requirements.

My guess is we will get their before noon and head out around 2 with a stop at Kimball's Ice Cream right off of I-495 in Westford, MA. Grab some food and share some good times before heading or respective ways.

So who is in?

·
Noel
4,605 Posts
Sounds like a great plan!!

I'll be there all day.

If I am not in the pit's near my truck Black/Copper F150 & 14' trailer.
I'll be in the staging lanes.

For those who do not want to race, you should still be able to enter through the racers gate, pay a spectators fee and park near my truck.

You can also park your bike in the main lot up against the fence.

Hope to see a few of you up there!!

Noel

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well sounded like a good plan to me too. But oh well, not one taker as of 8 pm tonight. I PM'ed over 22 V-Rodders and only 1 replied that he could not make it and 1 maybe.

So I am officially calling this one off.

Good luck tomorrow Noel. Be fast and safe!

·
Kickstart My Heart!!
1,506 Posts
Sorry I won't be able to make it either. If there was a bit more notice I could have done something but cannot.

I think you are also running into the marcus dairy weekend which may be why you are not getting much of a response.

Good luck Taxman!

·
Noel
4,605 Posts
Thanks guy's, it is short notice, if anyone is still game, I will be there, hitting the road now!

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Future Rides

While this ride did not happen. It did not turn out to be sunny like the forecast predicted.

Organizing through contact via PM seems to not work very well for short notice organized rides. At this point in the season, it is the only way to really find a great day and get one together. So, if all of the 20+ people that I sent a PM to and anyone else that I did not would PM me with their name, location (town, state) and phone number. I will contact you with a voice message and include you in future rides.

·
Corpsman UP!
260 Posts
I would have gone if I had been on the forum lately... day late and a dollar short! Maybe next time, just gotta check on the forum more than once a month even when I am not modding up!!!

Hope all were safe.

J

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No Problem Jay, Send me your contact info via PM and I will contact you when getting a ride together.

·
Only a VROD for me
123 Posts
I missed this thread but was in that general area just tooling around. I need to stay up to daye on here. How often do V-Rods on NE get together?

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not often, but we have had some good times in the past. I will keep you posted. Thanks for providing your cell phone # as that will help contacting you in case you have not logged on in a couple of days.

I missed this thread but was in that general area just tooling around. I need to stay up to daye on here. How often do V-Rods on NE get together?

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
i live near MARCUS DAIRY, plan on riding up towards VT. this sunday, possibly to VT. (rt7 rt9 BENNINGTON area?). if you guys are up for a long ride maybe we could meet up some where in that area. i probably will be taking rt 22 ny up to vt or ride through ct. rt 7 hit parts of MASS. then possibly VT.

·
82D ABN DIV MP
65 Posts
sorry I missed it, would have been a good ride. Unfortunatly I was out in CA at camp pendelton for work. I sent you my email though for easier contact in the future as it will send the message right to my phone. thanks

·
Livin the dream
261 Posts
There seems to be a lot more members on here now from the NE area, any thoughts for a ride this spring??

Would love to do a tour of all the local HD dealers. Bunch of V-Rod owners pull up, go in looking for V-Rod stuff... walk out empty handed to the next one!

·
Corpsman UP!
260 Posts
:rofl: it would be nice for a change to ride with guys that dont roll their eyes at you when you have to stop for gas, again!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts