Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
VRSC,
Thanks! My only thing is why not post them here, then link VTF to us!?!:D
Seriously, nice work my brother!

Mike

P.S. Were you able to link up with any other forum members while you were there? (Here or VTF?)

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike, Except for Ernie at BPP, every v-rodder I seen I asked if they were a member. They all said no and I passed both the web site's info and address. Ernie had a good sized sign (v-twinforum.com and v-rodforum.com member contact info) hanging at his display booth. On Thursday (late) he said that about 15 v-rodders came by but only 3 were members of one or the other forum.

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I am sure that I will see you there!!:cheers:

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Val, the checkered paint scheme v-rod was ernies project bike (from BPP) I liked it alot as well. The racing checkers were placed on sides a two/tone v-rod (on top of the sterling silver). He had a rear 240 with a new special fender kit, The rear fender's two/tone paint matched (perfectly) to the HD's paint and technique. It was bad and Ernie will be sending me the painters phone #. Just incase I get tired of the two/tone color scheme. I don't think I will because I love it.

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Val, the checkered paint scheme v-rod was ernies project bike (from BPP) I liked it alot as well. The racing checkers were placed on sides a two/tone v-rod (on top of the sterling silver). He had a rear 240 with a new special fender kit, The rear fender's two/tone paint matched (perfectly) to the HD's paint and technique. It was bad and Ernie will be sending me the painters phone #. Just incase I get tired of the two/tone color scheme. I don't think I will because I love it. Val, you also have a two/tone right :thumb

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.