Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know if there are many V-Rod owner's in the Dayton area that would like to get together this spring,or summer for a ride? Or just get together to see just how many there are in this area. I've really not seen that many,except for a handfull at Quaker steak on wednesday's. Who know's what could happen after that. Anyone game?

Dave

·
Flamed Rod
161 Posts
Welcome Dave,

I live in the miamisburg area and go to Quaker Steak at least once a month during the summer. VrodV04 is also from the Dayton area. Sounds good to me lets meet up and ride sometime. When did you get your bike and what have you done to it.

Darrin

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I moved this to the rallie and group meeting area so it might get a better response from those wanting to get together.

Max

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CRVTE84, I have an 03',bought it last April 03', just the standard 100 th anny. anodized version. I've done nothing major to it,except a powercommander,K&N filter. Kind of going with a flame theme. Flame grips,flame mirror's,flame peg's,flame shifter peg. I live right up the street from you in Kettering. Alway's looking for someone to go ridin with and just thought it might be cool to get a bunch of V-Rod's together.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Cleveland area Vroder

Hi guys. I'm from the Cleveland area but I'd be up for a roadtrip to Columbus Quaker Steak Some night. We should see if we could get all the Ohio Vroders together. We get quite a few some nights at the QS&L. bike nights up here. I have an 03 with a SuperTrapp and PCIII on the way. I'm getting it dynotuned and want to add NOS too. Bill Alm

·
Registered
22 Posts
I live in Troy just north of Dayton. Please let me know when the V-Roders get to gether. Maybe we can all meet up at Hooters or Quakerstate and Lube or something.

Gary

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi guys,
I live in Vandalia, I've been riding with Darrin (crvte84) cool dude, and would love to ride with a couple more fellow V-RODDERS. I am planning on riding this weekend (weather permitting) So if your available Sat. and/or Sun.
(March 27,28) we can plan a little local cruise. Stay tuned for :ride: :ride: :ride: updates

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey guys, Any interest in starting a Vrod club in Ohio? I'm not really into the Hog Club thing all that much, but maybe something just for Vrods. Bill

·
Registered
257 Posts
I am in Columbus and would be interested on getting together some weekend. I wont be back for a few weeks but keep me updated.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow!! This is pretty cool what I started here! Most definetley(can't spell) We all should get together. As far as those who live far away,aka Clevland and further we could get together to. Unless you don't mind the 3 to 4 hour drive. I tell you what,and I hope I don't regret this,but,my E-Mail address is: [email protected]
If you would like,E-Mail me your name,phone number,E-Mail address,and where your from,and we can arrange something. As far as this weekend is concerned, I have my bike in a harley bubble and I'm afraid mother nature is going to ##@%% with us again just for grin's. So I think I'm going to wait one more weekend to make sure the weather is going to stay constant.(call me lazy,I know). Plus I have some odd and end part's I bought that I want to put on before I start her up. So if everybody's game, E-Mail me.

Dave :thumb:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
People, please include your E-Mail address,and Phone number in your message's. I'll have no way of contacting you. (crvte,the guy from OSU) Thank's.

Dave :lamer:

·
Registered
596 Posts
I am also in the Columbus area and would be interested. Azslightdraw where are you located? You wouldn't be a golfer would you?
Kevin

·
Registered
257 Posts
I live around the campus area... and yes I golf as much as possible just cant seem to get enough.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts