Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Zombies tremble at the sound of VRODS! Big fun, and thanks to Joseph threedogs for setting everything up. Joe

·
reservation dogs
1,993 Posts
Todd's screen name is Spinyfish, we shot Zombies with shotguns, handguns (5 revolvers and 1 semi-auto) and rifles. I belive our match took about five hours. We had too much fun. Thanks for the pictures Ann.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Did you notice, I am the only female and had to squeeze in with the guys. They don't call me Crazy Woman for nothing! Thanks Ann for posting these. I think Bill is posting a few more showing the Zombie horde.

·
Friend of Max.
21,715 Posts
One of these days I'll fly down to shoot that match!! Joe makes that M4 look SMALL!!

Only with a classIII permit.
Technically, it's an NFA Transfer Stamp. Class III is a Federal Firearms Dealer Classification.

You can get any machine gun, Silencer, Short Barrel Rifle, Short Barrel Shotgun, Destructive Device, or Any Other Weapon (AOW) with an NFA Transfer Tax Stamp.

I know, splitting hairs. If anyone wants to learn more about toys that are so much fun our government charges an extra $200 in tax for one, click this link to the ATF 5320.8 publication.

If anyone has any questions regarding transfer of NFA Firearms, please email me at rjrivero(at)v-rod(dot)net (Coded for spam bots.)

I'll be happy to help guide anyone into the sickness that is the NFA. ;)

This is my "Other" part time job. www.adcofirearms.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts