·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ttt

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
I saw that and have been seriously thinking about it but I'm guessing it's not a very comfy seat :confused:

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
lakedrunk said:
I saw that and have been seriously thinking about it but I'm guessing it's not a very comfy seat :confused:
Victor, in fact, the Willie G. seat is much more comfortable than any stock seat in my opinion. I have no complaints out of mine, and I have ridden it 200-300 miles in a day.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
ddavis said:
Victor, in fact, the Willie G. seat is much more comfortable than any stock seat in my opinion. I have no complaints out of mine, and I have ridden it 200-300 miles in a day.
yeah I would think about anything is better than stock. I'm not in a hurry to get any different seat, I can tough it out with the stock one but my wife hates the passenger pillion, so I figure I'll buy something someday. But if I buy something and she doesn't like it, I'll be in trouble :D

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
I'm guessing it's not a very comfy seat

umm tell that to my ass i just did basically 1200 miles on mine for this trip and only the last 100 or so where rough on me.. but i think that would have been the case with any seat

i think you are gonna love your seat sudolg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts