1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vespa scooter? Who wins?

Sorry. Just had to.

:angeldev:

·
RICK
648 Posts
I Think We Need To Calculate The Power To Rate Ratio First, Then Determin The Weight Of The Riders, Then Decide Whch Rider Has More Experience. After We Get That Factored In, I'll Pick!

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Don't forget the length of the race. A 60ft race might go to the VESPA... the 1320 will go to the VROD.

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
Everyone knows that the Boulevard is faster than all of them!! Everyone knows its true.

Ooooh take that!!:stac:

·
Genesis1130cc
1,824 Posts
Buddy of mine has an '04 Big Dog and always talking :stac: but when I call him on it he changes his tune. I'm not sure what kind of drag race that would be but I would give it a go. Like I tell him, the only thing stopping him is fear.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Here is a pic of the 2006 Street Racing Champion. She won it last year on her Vespa!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
Vrod vs this bike, Vrod vs that bike. Vrod seems to be the standard now in comparing speed, huh? Imagine that.

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
Yeah, go figure the v-rod would be the basis for comparison on the V-ROD forum.:lamer:

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
squidly_c said:
Vespa all the way if the race is more than 200 miles!!!!!
Sweet avatar pic!!!

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
VESPA WINS! In sales price.

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
Vrod-Mike said:
What mods does the scooter have? :)
With all those flames etc it probably has a 10" big bore kit. Watch out.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
hd-v-rodder said:
VESPA WINS! In sales price.
And gas mileage! It probably won't be long we'll all be driving one of these when gas gets over $6 per gallon.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts