Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
VRSCAW Rider
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know an experienced tuner in London for a V-Rod, someone who knows how to link up Power Commander and can also give some advice ?
Thanks

·
Registered
258 Posts
I don't think there are any dynos that will hook up to a left-handed throttle!!!:D :stilpoke:

·
VRSCAW Rider
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tnvrod said:
I don't think there are any dynos that will hook up to a left-handed throttle!!!:D :stilpoke:
This should not be a problem, they make special left-handed throttle dyno's here on this little island...

Anyway, more seriously, no advice from anyone ? I need someone to tune a 2007 VRSCAW with V&H Powershots, PCIII, and SE airfilter.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Try Brian at Hogbitzspeedshop in Chigwell on 0208500 9025, or Andy Harris AHCC in Maldon, Essex 01621 841114, both deal with left handers, check both websites.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
you might want to post what map you have and see if someone here can tweak it for you, or look through the efi section and see if someone is running the same setup as you that has posted their map.

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
why cant you fit the pc3 yourself (it is pretty straight forward) and select a map from the forum, then perhaps tweak it yourself and finally dyno it when you feel it has a map near what you want ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts