1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
No passenger seat!!

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
I saw that trike at Club Hog during the 100th and it is an absolute work of art. I believe it took 1st place in the trike division. Considering the other trikes on display that was quite a job.

Ken

·
Registered
167 Posts
Call me weird but I just can't get my head around the idea of a trike; any trike. You can't filter, you can't lean over and you probably can't park very easily. Still, itsa free world (ish).

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I had more money than I knew what to do with I would buy one looks bad a$$ :mrgr: :mrgr: :ride:

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
Very handy if you a disability of any kind that prevents you from holding up a 2-wheeler. We met an older woman this summer who was touring around in a non-vrod trike and having a fantastic time. I'd rather ride a trike than not ride, so give me another few years or so and I bet I'll have one!

·
v -n*a*t*i*o*n.c*o*m
951 Posts
Wonder if they could figure how to add more fuel in all of that rear end? I agree with Val, rather ride a trike than not ride....some day. I actually like the look. They did a good job

·
miscellaneous debris
282 Posts
I read that article when it was in some mag last month that is an amazing trike looks great too best one I have seen Ilike it alot

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
I talked with the owner of the company when I was in Daytona.He was set up on US1 at the Publix SC.He is one hell of a machinist.The bike sounds awsome.He used samson pipes into his own muffler.Kinda like a flowmaster.2 into one into 2.Says the power is great.The ass end of the trike is a bolt on unit.Just remove the swing arm and install his aluminum diff set up,retains the stock belt.This trike has been on discovery and recogognized by Harley as one of the most inovative modified V-Rods.The firm asking price for it is $ 55,000.I saw another nice one that has a trunk and passenger seat for $28,900.www.motortrike.com

:kaz:

Elrod on the V-Rod

·
V-Rod Addict
271 Posts
Now, that's a wicked trike (the one Vincent posted)! Looks light and built for speed (straight line anyways) just like the V-Rod.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts