Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow V-Rodders, I have a lead on a very affordable Track Day for us here in the Rocky Mountain area. It is at the Sandia Motorsports Park in New Mexico. That is in Albabaqurque and is being put on by the Santa Fe Buell Group, but all bikes are welcome. This is a great opportunity for anyone to get out on the track and learn about handleing our V-Rods at high speeds in a safe (and legal) enviroment without the danger of cagers, squid and all the other hazards of the public roads. Anyway, lets see if we can't get some of us together for this rare chance in this area of the country. It is being offered at an extremely reasonable price of just around $70 !! That is less than half the cost of most track days I have seen in other areas of the country. The fellow to contact is Murrae at 505-471-3808 and the date we have set aside for this is coming up fast, the 28th of this month !! I am hoping we can get a good standing from this area to make this happen and maybe turn it into an anual or semi anual thing !! Email me if your going and we can maybe arrange a group ride .
See you at the races !! V-Rodney

·
gRRR
239 Posts
This sounds great but unfortunately it's quite far for me... I wish they had something like this in the Austin area...

Thanks for letting us know!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts