Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ernest
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found these t-shirts at American Eagle Harley Davidson in Corinth Texas. They were fully stocked in all sizes. I liked it because the back wasn't cluttered with an ugly logo/picture. They are $24.95 or 2/$40. It's my opinion that if people buy these up others would follow. I expressed my desire to see more VRod motorclothes and the manager stated they got these because a customer has been hounding them about Vrod shirts for 2years, so I guess it finally paid off. I know it's the shirt that many others have already posted, but the back is different. Shirts can be ordered through the apparel manager Jonnee Evans (female) at 940-498-5000, or shoot her an email at [email protected] The shirt stock number is ST007689. I don't know them or have anything in it for me, just trying to pass the info on.

Need 4 Speed Front.JPG Need 4 Speed Back.JPG

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Queen-V said:
I would like 2 of them. 1 med. 1 lg.
This dealership is 35 miles exactly from my house but they have a sister dealership about 10 miles away, I'll call over today and see if they also have similar shirts. It is the store that many members of the local area purchase bikes from and the service manager rides a tricked out SE.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yet More of This Shirt

Max said:
This dealership is 35 miles exactly from my house but they have a sister dealership about 10 miles away, I'll call over today and see if they also have similar shirts. It is the store that many members of the local area purchase bikes from and the service manager rides a tricked out SE.
Well, I checked with the sister dealership (North Texas HD?) and they don't have any. and American Eagle is out of Larges :mad:

But, my local dealer still has several in M, L, XL and I think in XXL, as of Saturday anyway. Call Docs Harley Davidson of Shawano County. 715-758-9080
$22 plus shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts