Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at HD of Sacramento today and talked to the woman that orders the clothes, asking about V-Rod shirts,etc. She says they get a catalog to order from four times a year. I mentioned the forum and the number of people interested in V-Rod t-shirts. She's going to call me when the new catalog comes in and let me know if there's any V-Rod shirts available. If there are she said she could order as many as we might want. So what's the interest here? How many would like one if they're available? I think she said she has to order 18 at a time. I could probably but a deposit down if there was a number to order, but, of course, that depends on whether there's any available.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm interested.
XXL

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'm in!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
I would like to see it first. Sounds great.

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
I'd be in for a large

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
sudolg said:
I'm always up for a T-shirt, but I too would like to see first...
Me three, but If their fine then XL please.:biker:

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
sudolg said:

:them: count me in!

·
HOLY RODKNOCKERS !
156 Posts
I'm in but, would like to see it ! :biker:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Oriondk said:
I was at HD of Sacramento today and talked to the woman that orders the clothes, asking about V-Rod shirts,etc. She says they get a catalog to order from four times a year. I mentioned the forum and the number of people interested in V-Rod t-shirts. She's going to call me when the new catalog comes in and let me know if there's any V-Rod shirts available. If there are she said she could order as many as we might want. So what's the interest here? How many would like one if they're available? I think she said she has to order 18 at a time. I could probably but a deposit down if there was a number to order, but, of course, that depends on whether there's any available.
Oriondk,

I would also like to jump in if I may? But also would like to see them first.
Any chance of getting long sleeve as well?

Regards,
German

·
Premium Member
5,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm not sure what's going on with this. The woman hasn't called me yet. I'll try and get into the dealer this weekend and check on it.

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Ok I'll jump but need to see first, plus I don't care for Black! I know I know!!!!

·
"A" model citizen
1,615 Posts
sudolg said:
:them: :them:

·
"A" model citizen
1,615 Posts
gsxrdoug said:
Ok I'll jump but need to see first, plus I don't care for Black! I know I know!!!!
YOU R NO HARLEY RIDER, they only make BLACK lol

·
Crash Bandacoot
1,431 Posts
:them:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts