Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealership in town here has a little store with just motorclothes I stopped in today to see what they had and I came upon a V-Rod shirt. They have lots of sizes available. Its a black shirt with a black V-rod on it and a little design its probably one of the only good looking V-rod shirts I have ever seen. I didnt have my phone with to take a picture. But I dont think any of you would be disapointed with it. The number for the shirt r7689000304 and the number for the store is 605-271-2100. That is not a harley part number btw its the # for the shirt in the store you well need to tell them what size!

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
luxlamf said:
A Black shirt with a Black Vrod on it, does it look like this?
Nope - your V-rod is facing the wrong way.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
smart ass

luxlamf said:
A Black shirt with a Black Vrod on it, does it look like this?
kinda lol its got a lil background part behind the Vrod so you can see the bike trust me its a cool a$$ shirt!

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
How much is this shirt going to cost vrodriding and what town is it in?

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Vrodriding said:
kinda lol its got a lil background part behind the Vrod so you can see the bike trust me its a cool a$$ shirt!
If I was YOU I would run out to that store and get some picts or else 2 weeks from now when people have taken your advice start getting these shirts in the mail and a Black shirt with a Black VROD on it shows up thye will start complianing and whining that its not what they thought and now they are in debt from a $30 purchase and will call you names. No good deed goes unpunished.
I thought when you said Black you meant Orange" I thought when you said black you meant Chrome and black" "My Wife doesnt like me in this shirt" " "Do you think Max could order 1000 shirts just like this but change it so I can have 1 of them" "It Says a different state on it than where i live, Ithought They would personalize it for me" " I cant wear that it doesnt look like my R series" "I cant wear that it doesnt have the same after market pipes and bars on it like mine" Etc...

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ohioVROD said:
How much is this shirt going to cost vrodriding and what town is it in?
its in Sioux Falls SD, its like 25-30$ I can get some pics tonight when I get my phone back out of the other 1/2's car and upload them on here tonight or tmrw morn if that would make everyone feel better

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Vrodriding said:
its in Sioux Falls SD, its like 25-30$ I can get some pics tonight when I get my phone back out of the other 1/2's car and upload them on here tonight or tmrw morn if that would make everyone feel better
Or there wasnt anyone in there when I was there and the girl seemed bored and was pretty dam cute if I do say so you could call her and ask her what it looks like and she can describe it in detail I am sure she wont mind seeing as that lil store never get to busy!

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Vrodriding said:
Dude you better or David will come after you, also see if you can score a discount for us seeing that the forum members would probably buy them out.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
ohioVROD said:
Dude you better or David will come after you, also see if you can score a discount for us seeing that the forum members would probably buy them out.
Shit I forgot the "Can we get a Discount" reply you will be getting too. Its $25, how much discount could they possibly give?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All I can do is ask since they did drop my bike at the big store yesterday!

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
luxlamf said:
Shit I forgot the "Can we get a Discount" reply you will be getting too. Its $25, how much discount could they possibly give?
David my friend we are not all privledge enough to roll with the likes of hollywood like you my friend!:moon: Every penny counts in my book.

·
Dragger o' Pegs
3,461 Posts
ok, here is the deal....

She has a full size run of them....Medium thru 3X
(605) 271-2100
Jean
open til 8 pm Central time
Save one for me!!! i AM RUNNING OUT THE DOOR TO VISIT FAMILY!!

·
Dragger o' Pegs
3,461 Posts
louballs said:
i called and the girl "gina" said she can't take orders over the phone and a manager has to call me tomorrow....

Same here. I made her hold it for me.

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
1 - 20 of 62 Posts