Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
V-Rod stuff for sale, Tins and Powershots

F/S 100th Anniversary Anodized Silver tins takeoff set at the dealer complete with 100th airbox cover badges: TINS ARE SOLD

F/S brand new in the box set of Vance and Hines Powershots: $350 plus $25 to ship US shipping

EBay Feedback: jograha(343)

Attachments

·
Registered
325 Posts
dang, I like the headlight bracket alot but momma's gonna throw me from the train if I spend anymore $$ on the bike this month :banghead:

..that's what I get for teasing myself and browsing the 1130cc.com classifieds

:D

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,396 Posts
Got to beleive if they are Brand new 03 anniversay tins taken off at the dealer then they should be annodized. That seems to be a heck of a good price if so.. :deal:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I got the tins guys. Like I need another set of skins. :rofl: shhhh don't anyone tell Jeannie or I'm dead meat.

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,396 Posts
Max said:
I got the tins guys. Like I need another set of skins. :rofl: shhhh don't anyone tell Jeannie or I'm dead meat.
That was a great deal Max....

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
stomper said:
That was a great deal Max....
Thats why I couldn't pass it up. But it also means I'll have to start selling some of the other stuff I have collected. Like some of my stock of sport front fenders. I was trying to capture the world supply of the little devils. :rofl:

Attachments

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
stomper said:
Are those the shorter front fenders in annodized ?

Yes I have 30 of them still in the original wrap. :)

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Tins arrived today. All in good shape, the radiator tins and side covers are from a skunk stripe set and not anodized but I have extras of those so it isn't a big deal.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts