Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my original Harley Davidson 100th Anniversary edition seat & pillion (passenger seat) for a V-Rod VRSCA. They were taken off a 2003 V-Rod, but the dealer says they will fit other year V-Rods also. Both the seat and the pillion are in excellent, like-new condition with absolutely no damage or marks on them. (Very little riding was done on either seat.) Retail price for both pieces is $248, if you can even find them. I'm asking only $95. They are very limited and to even order the 100th Anniversary edition seat from the dealer you need the VIN from a 100th Anniversary bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any difference in comfort from the regular stock seat?
I can't really say since I've never ridden on a regular stock seat. I do know that this seat was very comfortable for me (the driver), but the passenger seat portion was a little narrow for anyone who rode on the back for any decent length of time. Same as the regular stock seat as far as that goes. That's why I ultimately switched to the Sundowner seat. I like the look of the stock seat better, but for passenger comfort the Sundowner seat was better in my opinion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts