Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Smokebomb King
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since I haven't really perfected a burn out, I did the next best thing...attached a smoke bomb to my bike and rode it down the street. Here's a link to the video on youtube since the file was too big to upload here. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42CbgUGiOYA

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
That was one of the worst videos I have ever seen....not the smartest of ideas putting something on your bike that you light w/ a flame

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
You F$cking Serious!

·
Registered
110 Posts
you are officially hardcore. lol.

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
What in the world possesed you to do such a thing, even worse, why would you film it, and last but not least, why would you admit in public that you spent time doing it?

Why don't you get really nutz and clip an ace of spades to your swingarm with a clothes pin?

·
Ted
1,631 Posts
:) I'll have to remember that next time. It will save me from scraping all the burnt rubber off my bike. Probably won't win a burnout contest though.

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Am I the only one who watched it and thought.... next time use 3 or 4 smoke bombs???

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
louballs said:
man some of you guys must have holes in the back of your pants where the stick pokes through.....like i said it was just a joke!

Not me.... I saw it as a joke and not dangerous or dumb :D

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
I liked it but I do think I would do it in the evening and incorporate some m80's and sparklers on the handlebars. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts