Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Check that P clamp!
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way home from the Oyster Run in Anacortes I saw a patch wearing "1%er" riding a V-rod.
I'm not saying that's a good or a bad thing, but times are changing...

·
My kickstand's down?
230 Posts
Maybe he lost a bet. :rofl2:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Scout

He was a forward scout for the main body of bad boyz to follow. Did you say hello? (LOL)
Rod-on Dar

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
It was DMX Racing's messenger boy trying to stir up a grudge match

·
Registered
288 Posts
M109

It was a M109R,,,,,,, the V-rod imposter. I am sure of it! Yeah blame it on the new guy! Rod-on Dar

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Not so out of the realm of Possibility, I was talking with the Head of the SoCal Mongols a few months back and He is very interested in the DX so much that He is trying to sell a couple customs He hasto make room for more bikes. I asked Him about the Stigma the vrod has with all the Airhhead types and HE said "**** that I want something that works that looks good, that bike is both"

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
A friend of mine is a ranking member of the local Bandidos and they bought a v-rod last month in an attempt to destroy it on the track. Needless to say, they failed but were so impressed that they kept it. I'm not sure what they are doing with it but my buddy took it in to the dealership for a service estimate and it seemed to run fine. He said that they were impressed that the bike was stronger and badder than any one of them.

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
rattletrap said:
On the way home from the Oyster Run in Anacortes I saw a patch wearing "1%er" riding a V-rod.
I'm not saying that's a good or a bad thing, but times are changing...
There are a couple of smart ones out there!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Ran into a Angel the other night on a 07 DX ROAD ROD. Nicest guy in the world. Showed me everything on the bike and had me sit on it to try out the apes. Beautiful bagger!!!!!!He got it in Aug and it had 14000 miles on it!!!! It was also his second rod. The club members are people too!!!!! Never had a problem with any of them, they just look mean.

·
Premium Member
9,332 Posts
"They just look mean". Dude, they all had to do something to get patched up, and it wasn't helping old ladies across the street! To rate that patch you have to do something criminal, count on it. They are no credit to the rest of us who are honest.

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
Philthy said:
"They just look mean". Dude, they all had to do something to get patched up, and it wasn't helping old ladies across the street! To rate that patch you have to do something criminal, count on it. They are no credit to the rest of us who are honest.
Without stirring up a hornet's nest, I tend to agree. Most of the local clubs around here are the same way, usually membership involving having to steal a bike from someone, and that is just a huge pet peeve.

·
Registered
288 Posts
thumbsupracing said:
Without stirring up a hornet's nest, I tend to agree. Most of the local clubs around here are the same way, usually membership involving having to steal a bike from someone, and that is just a huge pet peeve.

What steal a bike? Uhhh can u-say 357 magnum. Shoot to kill, center mass to double tap, wait for the cops to arrive.
It's just that easy. Rod-On Dar:chair:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Bunch of clubs in my area, even the cops have their own clubs ie. ROAD DAWGS, WILD HAWGS. Couple of Angels i know even go to church on sundays. Just saying don't mess with em and you'll be fine. Actually had one give me a wave the other day. He must of been some tough criminal looking to steal my bike. Quite a few in my area run pretty successful const. companys.

·
Registered
288 Posts
rodder said:
Bunch of clubs in my area, even the cops have their own clubs ie. ROAD DAWGS, WILD HAWGS. Couple of Angels i know even go to church on sundays. Just saying don't mess with em and you'll be fine. Actually had one give me a wave the other day. He must of been some tough criminal looking to steal my bike. Quite a few in my area run pretty successful const. companys.
Hey bro whats cool about steeling some dudes bike? I don't get that part? I mean steal a cage or something, not a bike. There's to much pain in that loss

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
rodder said:
Are these Lynn or Lowell H/A's?

·
Registered
283 Posts
foraker1sg said:
Hey bro whats cool about steeling some dudes bike? I don't get that part? I mean steal a cage or something, not a bike. There's to much pain in that loss
Never said it was cool to steal someones bike. Whats your point?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts