Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found these at the local stealer. They were down to about 6 left. XL, XXL, and XXXL is what they had left. I did talk with Vanity and she said that they did order some more and are expecting them in soon. The cost was $24.99 and Vanity said she thinks shipping wold be $8.00. They do take phone orders. They are at Shumate HD in Kennewick, WA. Thier number is 509-735-9775. Enjoy!!

Attachments

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
UGH the worst nightmare a Beauty on the front and a Bagger on the back.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:banghead: I saw that. Trying to figure out how to get it off. Maybe a Sharpie??

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
ragbagz said:
:banghead: I saw that. Trying to figure out how to get it off. Maybe a Sharpie??
Its a conundrum, You have the Coveted Vrod on the front that is Hated by many HD Riders and those riders more than likely ride a Bagger.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They were having an open house and serving...Guess? Hot Dogs! :chair:
There were maybe 50 bikes in the parking lot, and I pulled in with the only V-rod. Although they did have a new DX for demo rides and an Anniversary AW on display. Nice. Four '07 AW's and 1 '06 D and 1 '06 R. They were all right up front by the front door.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
ragbagz said:
They were having an open house and serving...Guess? Hot Dogs! :chair:
There were maybe 50 bikes in the parking lot, and I pulled in with the only V-rod. Although they did have a new have a new DX for demo rides and an Anniversary AW. Nice. Four '07 AW's and 1 '06 D and 1 '06 R. They were all right up front by the front door.
Same Here had the Demos today but it poured all day (1st time since Feb.) so I showed up late (They where serving BBQ Beef sandwiches here) but got to see the demo bikes. That DX is the most BEautiful bike out there.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hmmm. I would dissect the front of the shirt and transplant it on a new shirt. Let me see if the wife is up to getting the old sewing machine out!!!!

·
Registered
479 Posts
the dealers here have that shirt also and not an image of a bagger on the back, guess it just depends how your dealer does the backs with their logo. mine is just the bar and shield outline and name of the dealer

it was demo days near me too, i took the dx for a ride since i wanted to see what the 08 is like. the clutch is nice and easy to pull in, i scraped the pegs a lil too, hehe

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
must of been national Harley Demo weekend.:ride:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Keebi, that sounds kind of cool. Any pictures of that? What is the dealer name and location?

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
luxlamf said:
UGH the worst nightmare a Beauty on the front and a Bagger on the back.
Thats exactly what I was thinkin.:notworth:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
keebie said:
the dealers here have that shirt also and not an image of a bagger on the back, guess it just depends how your dealer does the backs with their logo. mine is just the bar and shield outline and name of the dealer

it was demo days near me too, i took the dx for a ride since i wanted to see what the 08 is like. the clutch is nice and easy to pull in, i scraped the pegs a lil too, hehe
I'll take one, :moped: XL please.

·
Registered
479 Posts
i guess it was the other dealer i was at and looked that had the outline on back. this back is way better.

i could mail them out to members if they want one, ill stop at the dealer tomorow and see whats left

Attachments

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
keebie said:
i guess it was the other dealer i was at and looked that had the outline on back. this back is way better.

i could mail them out to members if they want one, ill stop at the dealer tomorow and see whats left
I like a Dealership that is Subtle not In Your Face" with Pheasants and waterfalls, sailboats and a bikes in the middle of it all for no reason. Plus I would like to have a shirt that said Sheboygan so I could say Sheboygan.

·
Carbon Yeti
4,598 Posts
ragbagz said:
Found these at the local stealer. They were down to about 6 left. XL, XXL, and XXXL is what they had left. I did talk with Vanity and she said that they did order some more and are expecting them in soon. The cost was $24.99 and Vanity said she thinks shipping wold be $8.00. They do take phone orders. They are at Shumate HD in Kennewick, WA. Thier number is 509-735-9775. Enjoy!!
That's the same one I ordered from Horny Toad H-D in Temple, TX. Got two Larges. Girl there said they were going fast. Not sure if that was a pun. Don't recall what I paid. Just put it on the Visa and didn't worry about it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Pheasants and Waterfalls!

luxlamf said:
I like a Dealership that is Subtle not In Your Face" with Pheasants and waterfalls, sailboats and a bikes in the middle of it all for no reason. Plus I would like to have a shirt that said Sheboygan so I could say Sheboygan.
LUX your killin me with the pheasants waterfalls baggers and minivans! Now I am curious which is the obsolute worst of the 4????? I love Rods too so I know how ya feel. So honestly which of the 4 is the worst? Rod-on Dar

·
Registered
460 Posts
Don't Forget...........

..... palm trees. I was at my local dealer this past Saturday. Their logo had the ocean, palm trees and more crap. I don't know. I didn't look at it long enough to see whether there were seagulls, parrots and flamingoes. Looked like a ****ing Jimmy Buffet concert shirt.:yak:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
I picked up a shirt from Gainesville HD in FLA. when I was down there in Feb. because it has a gator popping its head out of the swap. You see the nostrals and theyes staring right at you.I think its pretty cool and unusual. I like to say sheboygan too. Sounds funny with a ******* accent.

·
Dances with Rain!
3,713 Posts
ragbagz said:
I found the same shirt but the back has a cow skull on it. It is from Cheyenne WY. Try that dealer for the same great shirt

Jim

1 - 20 of 20 Posts