Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
Joined
·
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Color me Gone
Joined
·
27,333 Posts
I really dislike cafepress. We used them for almost a year and in the end when questioned about fee's they charged our account they closed the account owed the forum about $500 dollars and never paid a penny.
 

·
1130cc Mike
Joined
·
1,860 Posts
I agree that those are graphically fairly weak. Yuck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
848 Posts
sudolg said:
I don't like them. Even if they looked great, after reading Max's post, forget it....
I agree...
 

·
Kaboom
Joined
·
4,336 Posts
sudolg said:
I don't like them. Even if they looked great, after reading Max's post, forget it....
:them:
Lowlife slugs who don't pay their bills.
 

·
Color me Gone
Joined
·
27,333 Posts
krodwi said:
:them:
Lowlife slugs who don't pay their bills.
It wasn't a bill it was an account. What they did was close the account and canceled the balance due the forum when they did. Phone calls did me no good at all. For a year we used them as the forum store. We had a premium account so that we could interface it on our server. What they do is every month they tack on all kinds of fees to eat up any funds due you. After almost a year they increased the rate of the premium service when I called them to ask why they simply closed the account. All funds due the forum were wiped clean so after one year and selling probably a couple hundred shirts and other items in the end the only person that made anything was cafepress. The forum never collected a single penny from them. Just one of the lessons learned in dealing with internet company's and which ones not to deal with.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
compared to the other shirts at the dealerships that one sucks! lools they spent alot of time on those flames, and why do all the shirts I can acualy find have the anodized alluminum how long ago was that
 

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
Joined
·
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Max said:
It wasn't a bill it was an account. What they did was close the account and canceled the balance due the forum when they did. Phone calls did me no good at all. For a year we used them as the forum store. We had a premium account so that we could interface it on our server. What they do is every month they tack on all kinds of fees to eat up any funds due you. After almost a year they increased the rate of the premium service when I called them to ask why they simply closed the account. All funds due the forum were wiped clean so after one year and selling probably a couple hundred shirts and other items in the end the only person that made anything was cafepress. The forum never collected a single penny from them. Just one of the lessons learned in dealing with internet company's and which ones not to deal with.

.....can somebody find Cheatin thier home address please? .....
 

·
Sanctimonious
Joined
·
44,118 Posts
Wow people are really HARD UP for a Tshirt with a VROD on it No MAtter How ridiculous it is. "High On The Hog" what the frig does that mean? I tell ya what I have a Sharpie and a buncha White shirts. $10 +S&H I will write "It's a VROD MUTHER****ERS" for you Tough Guys that are "High On The HOG"or Just "VROD" on it for those not so High On The Hog and each will be different I can Guarantee.
This is why whenever I find myself buying a Motorcycle Shirt it says Ducati on it, they are Classy, Stylish & fitted (Not just boxy Hanes Beefy T's) and not full of slogans that would sound just right with a "Hell Ya!" right after it or threatening to kick every ones ass. "HIGH ON THE HOG, HELL YA I am GUNNA KICK YOUR ASS! HELL YA! I MEAN IT, I AM TOUGH! HELL YA!"
Who do I have my Lawyer Call to GEt the Image of My Bike OFF that SHIRT?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,752 Posts
Those shirt graphics don't hold a candle in the wind. When compared to my old Dalmatian Vrod racing shirt from the stealer in Aruba. If ya wanna see it here is the link to the old thread.http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72843&highlight=vrod+t+shirt
I also will be pimping it at the rally in KC for everybody to see first hand. I know you really hate the print Lux. It grows on ya in person..
 

·
Sanctimonious
Joined
·
44,118 Posts
smokenjoe01 said:
Those shirt graphics don't hold a candle in the wind. When compared to my old Dalmatian Vrod racing shirt from the stealer in Aruba. If ya wanna see it here is the link to the old thread.http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72843&highlight=vrod+t+shirt
I also will be pimping it at the rally in KC for everybody to see first hand. I know you really hate the print Lux. It grows on ya in person..
You Bastard, Do you KNOW how many HOURS of THERAPY I have gone through to forget the image of that Gawd Awful Shirt you posted, I had completly forgotten about it until you linked it up. You owe me $10,000 for wasted Therapy sessions!!!!
 

·
insane vrod posse...
Joined
·
2,018 Posts
I don't deal with dishonest traders. Thanks for the heads up....... :D
 
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Top