Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm a serial lurker. I've seen quite a few posts on here with complaints about the MoCo's lack of vrod apparel.

Thought I would post a few pics of a shirt my father-in-law picked up for me after he went on a tour at the factory in Kansas City. The front has a small bar/shield insignia on the left chest and says "Vehicle and Powertrain Operations"

I ride a DX, but still like the shirt.

Hopefully the pics will upload correctly.

vrod(1).jpg

vrod(2).jpg

·
MSF Ridercoach
276 Posts
Hmm, so I am gonna have to go tour the KC plant to find me a decent shirt it seems lol.

·
Premium Member
895 Posts

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
Cool shirt - the KC plant is about the most V-rod friendly place to find stuff like that.
Yes it is.
The factory has some of the coolest shirts ever.I have many V-rod shirts from there,including the one above.I get the most compliments while wearing the one below.The eagle is on the front and small,the wording on the back is also small.I have one that evidently make me appear as though I work at the plant,because people are constantly asking me if I test ride for Harley.Although it's cool,I stopped wearing this one to keep people away from me.
The people that work the gift shop have a pleasant attitude too,and will ship the merchandise directly so you don't have to get bogged down if you are riding.One time,I wore a new shirt out and they shipped the one I took off.

I have 20 + year old collection of Tshirts,I think they are cool to collect.Some you don't want me wearing to Sunday supper.:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I hate to say it But .....

This year at the plant ( just a few days ago ) The selection was below par. We could only find one shirt that had a half of a vrod on it . The shirt also had a sportster on it. I have the shirt in the first post that I purchased at the plant several years ago. But they no longer stock that shirt.

·
'00 107" FXD, '07 AW
1,232 Posts
I hate to say it But .....

This year at the plant ( just a few days ago ) The selection was below par. We could only find one shirt that had a half of a vrod on it . The shirt also had a sportster on it. I have the shirt in the first post that I purchased at the plant several years ago. But they no longer stock that shirt.
Possibly a t-shirt design conspiracy that can be traced clear to China!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts