Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Dragger o' Pegs
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Thanks to the heads up from Vrodriding, I got one of the shirts from J&L H-D in South Dakota. Awesome shirt. If you got one, congrats! If you didn't you should be sure to contact Katie at the dealership. She was running out quickly, but was looking into ordering more. Here's what mine looks like.

Here is the thread posted by Vrodriding

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
WOW Appreciate the heads up, going thru there next week on way to Sturgis. Gotta have one of those, has my scoot on it.:D Well sorta, kinda.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
pegdragger said:
Hi all,

Thanks to the heads up from Vrodriding,

Glad I could help I am also glad yall liked it!

·
Dragger o' Pegs
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Vrodriding said:
pegdragger said:
Hi all,

Thanks to the heads up from Vrodriding,

Glad I could help I am also glad yall liked it!
It's a great looking shirt. I hope there are more to come!!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Cool shirt, wonder if ya can order them online?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Got the store phone #. Bet they sell out quickly.

·
SEVROD06
251 Posts
smoothrod said:
Is that an SE v-rod with a V-guage and a black frame!
Looks to be an 06SE besides the paint. And those are the stock se gauges and fuel gauge. Thats a nice shirt, hopefully some other dealerships will pick them up also.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Very nice shirt!!!

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
I think HD is REALLY listening seeing they put out a Shirt and right square in the middle of it is the Dreaded Dogs Ass you all have forever complained about. Its like HD is shooting you the Moon
and you are giving them $30 to do it than wearing it around town.:stilpoke:

·
slave to the grind
1,188 Posts
luxlamf said:
I think HD is REALLY listening seeing they put out a Shirt and right square in the middle of it is the Dreaded Dogs Ass you all have forever complained about. Its like HD is shooting you the Moon
and you are giving them $30 to do it than wearing it around town.:stilpoke:
...Not only that, there is an air cooled bike on the back as well. I think that's so HD can say, " Well, its not really a V-rod shirt.... see here, we have our beloved air head -- I mean our traditional air cooled Harley here as well."

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
bigrog74 said:
...Not only that, there is an air cooled bike on the back as well. I think that's so HD can say, " Well, its not really a V-rod shirt.... see here, we have our beloved air head -- I mean our traditional air cooled Harley here as well."
Apparently Air Heads are good at scaring Pheasants.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Guys, just talked to Katie at J&L and i have ordered her last 2 v-rod tops. She has told me that they will not get anymore in as they need to order 144 shirts as one order. If anyone is interested, maybe someone will want to start a group buy. Just thought i would let you all know.
Keith

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
bigrog74 said:
Umm harley dealerships pick their own backgrounds and that is the background the dealership was using at the time before you make comments you might want to know the whole story!

·
slave to the grind
1,188 Posts
Just having some fun, man. :stilpoke: This wasn't directed towards anyone buying these shirts or the dealership. I thought it was funny how that this is the first V-rod shirt I've seen from a dealer and it has an aircooled bike on it as well.

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Darn "must be signed for when delivered!!!"

Rob's should be at our house today..........finally :)

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Vrodriding said:
Umm harley dealerships pick their own backgrounds and that is the background the dealership was using at the time before you make comments you might want to know the whole story!
Hmmm now that your a REAL airhead you are getting testy just like a Real Airhead would. Dont get your PonyTail in a bunch or ruin your Vest "Bro".

1 - 20 of 31 Posts