Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Tribal Blades
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just caught this on the news. Don't know who this was, but I'm bummed. A seventy year-old woman made a lane change and pushed the rider in an adjacent lane off the road and into a tree. The woman was not cited by the Police, pending an investigation. The rider was DOA at the hospital. I feel bad for this poor guy's family.

[email protected]#ing cagers, get a clue... :bash:

Everyone be safe and pretend that you are invisible out there ('cause we are to many a cager.)

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
How did you know it is a V-Rod. The only thing I could find is here Link

·
Tribal Blades
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jetgod said:
How did you know it is a V-Rod. The only thing I could find is here Link
Because the TV News showed the crashed V-Rod. It was Silver/Black two-tone, chrome crash bars and luggage rack. Not sure about any other details.

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
tapman22 said:
Because the TV News showed the crashed V-Rod. It was Silver/Black two-tone, chrome crash bars and luggage rack. Not sure about any other details.
Yea I just saw it on the news too.

·
Where's Max?
2,444 Posts
Unfortunately the only people that we're not invisable to is the Police. If they witness us doing what is, to us, a defensive act, (i.e. accelerating to create a cusion, swerve in the lane to avoid an obsticle, lane change w/o signaling to avoid being sandwiched) they almost never fail to pull over the motorcycle. Even when it's clearly the cager's fault.

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
R.I.P. another wasted death.

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
Not good news to hear at all. R I P

·
GA. BOY
2,462 Posts
R.i.p.

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
Saddened to hear of this. R.I.P.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I belong to ABATE of Minn. and we lobby at the capitol every year to get a
stiffer penalty for the" Failure To Yield Act " instead of just a slap on the hand. Something has to be done!!!!!!
Floyd

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts

·
Inked up Irishman
2,829 Posts
might be but never rode with the group down here......at least not since i've gotten my bike

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
RIP fellow VRod brother!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts