Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Freedom Harley Davidson V-Rod entry with Gary Mitchell piloting the bike had an accident just before the 2 mile marker!Here are some Pic's what's Left to his Destroyer:eek: !It Looks Really BAD so Hopefully the Racer is alright:angelwin: !If anyone know Please share.This was at the WOS this week at B-Ville. You might Think it's easy Racing here ,but unless you have you have NO IDEA how Hard and Dangerous it is:heart: ! May all the Racer besafe there!!!!!:kaz:

Attachments

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
damn!! that bike is messed up! That rear wheel is shot!!! I hope the guy is alright
edit: at a second look that front wheel is screwed too.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vrod-tlam said:
I saw the pictures on landracing.com, I wondered who it was... hope he's all right :angelwin:
Freedom Harley Davidson V-Rod entry with Gary Mitchell piloting:angelwin: !

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
hope he is ok, but if you run hard you have to know the dangers

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
what speed was he running when he went down?

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
VenomousSVT said:
what speed was he running when he went down?
The Fastest Destroyer I've heard about went 168+mph ,and almost crashed on that Pass!The B-Ville Salt Flats is Like No Other Race Track in the World:heart: ! Kinda like a BOX of Chacolates you never know what you gonna ride i next 'Dry,Damp,Wet,Horrible,Windy,Mild or Calm' Big Mother Nature is in CONTROL:notworth: ! I won't get into Spercific's,but Destroyer's are Kinda like a Backwards Law Dart,and the Rear end get's very Light at speed,and tries to pass the Front end:eek: We had 2 Cridical Injuries' on the Coure during BUB 2007,and with the Shape my Head and Bike was in I've Very Fortunate not to be one of them:angelwin: ! I have a CAT scan and an MRI schedualed for Later in the week to see how everything is Healing up:yak: ! I have my NEW A Motor,and a complete New Main & Engine Harness coming"Thank's John Noonan:alien: " So I will be replacing allot of stuff 9 day's before the next Race:hidesbeh: ........

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts