Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where a V-Rod pin can be purchased? I see it on ebay all of the time. I am over bidding on it. It sells on ebay from $15 to as much as $50.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Sorry to tell you but that's it they do not make them any more. I had them for a while and when I tried to get more, discontinued item.

Same for the Hats and magnets I am selling, when they are gone there won't be any more. I purchased the last batch of hats the manufacture had, they too are discontinued items.

If you are lucky, real lucky you might find one at a Dealer but if you do they had it for over a year. Most Dealers never fooled with V-Rod items, just didn't sell for the most part. Heck, when I purchased my stuff the Dealer thought I was crazy and told me that it would never sell.

Same thing goes for the orange/black tie dye V-Rod shirts. But I have been trying to get a Dealer, in my area to order a bunch, and put their logo on the back, other wise it's not a real Harley shirt. And then I'll start selling those if that happens, I am working on it. But no more pins, hats or magnets, if you find any buy them aren't any more being made.

Dave

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Dave,

I understand about these particular styles not being recreated but something should be replacing them in the lineup VRSC related. I can't believe the HD would completely abandon the VRSC accessories or are they pulling back on all of their model specific stuff and going for the generic "Harley" products?

As for the t-shirts I'm told there are about 400+ designs that a dealer can choose from when ordering t-shirts and the V-Rod designs are all available if your dealer chooses to order them. Since it's a stock silk screen there isn't the manufacturing and stocking issue you have with hats and pins.

Just what I've heard anyway.....;)

Mark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts