Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I'm cool now..RIGHT!
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it so blasted hard to find a V-rod patch like the one HERE.

For cripe sakes, they cost about 2 dollars to make. Doesn't someone have the connections to make up 50 of these and give them away free and charge $20-30 for shipping? You'd make a mint! I can't believe someone would pay >$100 for a friggin' patch! I have that same exact patch but at least mine came with a leather coat attached to it for a similar price!!!! :chair:

·
LOS ANGELES
1,757 Posts
I bet those guys bidding are not buying it. They probably just playing around. Few months ago, it only cost $ 15 - $ 20.00

·
Registered
553 Posts
luxlamf said:
you have the bike why do you need the patch?
Why, to celebrate the ride, and let others know what just flew past them of course...

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
Got the same exact large patch hanging in my garage.....It's price is going up compared to the V-Rod prices, which are going down....figure that!!!!

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
louballs said:
wow, it sold for $138. if someone bought a patch for that much he doesn't deserve his V-rod
if you look at the winners other auctions he won he has been buying upp all the screaming eagle stuff he can get his hands on

·
Vrodder since 2004
4,514 Posts
Wow! Thats a 9 x 6 inch patch! I have that one and paid $22. I also have the larger one like 9 x 15 or so and I paid $34! I might be pealing them off and putting them on ebay if I can fetch that much! Whew!

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
bdvrod said:
Ill Get Some Made
Sweet let us know when, where, and how much I am sure you will sell quite a few on here.:moped:

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
I saw several VROD patches the past couple of weeks at the Cowchip Boogie and at Sun n' Surf. In fact, there were more patches than VRODS. lol

My son and I both have these patches on our vests. We bought them when they cost less than a VROD.

Gotta' luv his description "I HAVE SEEN THESE SELL FOR OVER $50.00 HERE ON EBAY GET HERE FOR LESS!!!!! "

·
Vrodder since 2004
4,514 Posts
The patches I have have the bar and shield made out of stamped rubber. Which is pretty cool. 3 D look to them. I doubt you can just get those made. I keep looking on Ebay for more, but I wouldn't pay that much.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Whay not get Pondo to make you guys a BRANDING iron and you can do all your fine leather goods. And your ASSES too if you like. ANd the Dog, The Wife, The House, The Postman, The kid down the street, the girl next door, counsel man Jim, The Old lady down the lane....

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Lux - you have as many witty comments as Kaz ver 1.0. lol

·
I'm cool now..RIGHT!
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LiquidSilver said:
I saw several VROD patches the past couple of weeks at the Cowchip Boogie and at Sun n' Surf. In fact, there were more patches than VRODS. lol

My son and I both have these patches on our vests. We bought them when they cost less than a VROD.

Gotta' luv his description "I HAVE SEEN THESE SELL FOR OVER $50.00 HERE ON EBAY GET HERE FOR LESS!!!!! "
I bought a leather jacket with that exact patch and paid I think $160 or something. Nice leather jacket!!! I can't believe an idiot would pay that much for a stinking patch!

·
I'm cool now..RIGHT!
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
while you guys are at it, whoever has the resources to have a tasteful, simple 'VROD' embroidered shirt done up could surly sell many of them! Maybe take orders for sizes and add a some bucks profit on each one. Someone has got to have a bunch of free time sitting around!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts