Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came off a 2013 v rod muscle, had a little accident and figured its a good time to change up the bike. I had my bike plastidip grey so if you see some residue on the some of the panels that’s all it is, it peels off with no damage to the factory paint. I was running out of sunlight so i rushed to peel what i could to take some pics in the sunlight.
The paint I would give a 8 out of 10, with some simple polish it could be a 9. No chips or damage, just normal stuff. I tried to capture the finish the best I could on the pics so you could see the reflection. They have been under the plastidip for a year, the pics you see is straight after I peeled the plastidip..no wash or polish.

The mirrors are fully functional, and no cracks on the mirrors. The wires are a bit short but easy fix.

Front fender and bracket $150 + shipping

Airbox $100 + shipping (manufacture sticker on the bottom is in bad shape but that is covered and not visible when the seat is down)

Side HD airbox panels $100 +shipping

Mirrors $40 + shipping

Aftermarket airbox $80 + shipping (has a small chip by the screw holes, but the get covered up when you put the side panels on) photo shown.

I’m located in Rancho Cucamonga, ca. Ok with local pick up.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is the rear tail light available?
I technically do have it, just debating if i should sell it along with the rear fender. I bought a rear cut fender with primo lights from grcustoms but I’m not happy with the led light output (safety issues) so I was thinking of going back to the original one. But Ill know soon which one I’m going to keep. But I believe there is someone on this forum selling one.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Might be interested in front fender if my attempt at body work doesn’t work out

Located in Sacramento- close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts