Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about purchasing a HD vrod muscle, either flat black or regular black. I was just wondering what the prices that other people were paying for new 2012. I am hoping to get one for 13k. Please let me know your guys input.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I think 13k for a new F would be one helluva deal. I can't imagine any dealer going close to that number. I paid MSRP with no additional fees and was happy with the deal.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The best I got was msrp and sales tax.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Registered
147 Posts
I purchased an 09 in August of 11 with 900 miles that was originally purchased in APRIL of 11 as a leftover. I paid $12,500 out the door including tax and fees from a private party. It has the ABS and security. I dont think you will find a new one near that price. There are some very clean low milage bikes out there to be had at that price if you look hard enough.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow, thanks for the input. So i should expect to pay around 16k for new then...

·
Registered
95 Posts
I paid 14,500 before tax and freight & assembly fees (around $500 total if I recall correctly in fees)..... plus 10% off any assoceries (clothes, parts etc) for a year...

2012 Muscle Denim black

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,107 Posts
If I were buying a Denim Black Muscle, I'd pay no more then 16K out the door. Unless I would be getting ABS then I'd pay more.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I got my '12 in denim black for:

$15,309 - bike in denim black
$1,195 - abs/security
$990 - CT tax
$250 - DMV
no $1,200 freight charge

he rounded it down to $17,500 OTD

·
Registered
509 Posts
Big Tony are the prices down under because of customs or taxes. Asking because here in Korea the government lowered the customs, but the local dealers are still selling them for pretty much the same prices. (because they can I guess) and pocketing the difference.. Also locals attend to accesorize to the max. Rarely see a local bike with 5K of stuff on it out the door.

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,107 Posts
I got my '12 in denim black for:

$15,309 - bike in denim black
$1,195 - abs/security
$990 - CT tax
$250 - DMV
no $1,200 freight charge

he rounded it down to $17,500 OTD
So then it seems if the bike is w/o ABS/security, that 16K OTD is pretty good.

·
Good Muthafarka
11,223 Posts
Big Tony are the prices down under because of customs or taxes. Asking because here in Korea the government lowered the customs, but the local dealers are still selling them for pretty much the same prices. (because they can I guess) and pocketing the difference.. Also locals attend to accesorize to the max. Rarely see a local bike with 5K of stuff on it out the door.
We just get raped with everything in general..........not just Harleys.........lucky arent we ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts