Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is where you post for sale items:
I have a set of factory saddlebags complete and brand new that came with my 2012 Muscle. I took them off when I bought the bike new. I ended up selling the bike, but kept the bags.
$1200 obo.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I was just outbid on fleabay a week or so ago for a good looking set.

Went for $660 I believe.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's less than what they went for brand new! I'll keep them for that price and wait it out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Muscle. Had a set for Nightrod and sold them for $300. Was doing to try and make mounts, but decided to wait for muscle bags.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea ok, you're full of crap. You're not happy with what I'm asking for the bags. So, you decide to go out of your way to post how you got bags for $400. However, I saw the conversation between you and the seller and they're Night Rod bags and how you're going to try and fabricate mounts for them. Night Rod bags are more plentiful out there as far as availability goes. That drives the price down. Hence the reason for what you paid for them. I wish you luck. These are factory Muscle bags and very difficult to find. Especially in new condition. Hence the price...
Regardless of how you respond to this. I consider this conversation over. Have a nice day.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Lol. I was in no way trying to challenge your price. Just saying I scored a great deal. Heck, I would have bought yours had I not just scored a set. Chill dude.. 😁

1 - 20 of 22 Posts