Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
since I like the duals on my Muscle and plan to keep them, I think I might fabricate a mid position peg/foot rest welded or mounted off of the passenger peg mounts.

Long rides it’s nice to put your feet back, I’ve been resting them on the passenger pegs, for now, I guess it’s the best solution I can come up with since I can’t use mid controls.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
203 Posts
since I like the duals on my Muscle and plan to keep them, I think I might fabricate a mid position peg/foot rest welded or mounted off of the passenger peg mounts.

Long rides it’s nice to put your feet back, I’ve been resting them on the passenger pegs, for now, I guess it’s the best solution I can come up with since I can’t use mid controls.

Thoughts?
We are in the same position, I too like the dual look on the Muscle. Thinking about replacing the pegs with floor boards to give myself more room to move around. Putting my feet on the passenger pegs works but the reaction time to get to the foot controls is not were I would like it to be.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I ordered the HD Heelraiser pegs for the front in lieu of floor boards. They are a little more compact and fold up if you are on a short ride and want the sporty look.

https://mstore.harley-davidson.com/store/heel-raiser-footpeg-kit

I emailed Altered State Design to see if the passenger peg relocation kit will work with my stock F exhaust but I haven’t heard back. I want to move the passenger pegs forward so it’s more comfortable to put my feet on.

https://www.alteredstatedesign.net/passenger-pegs

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
How many would be interested in Billet mids ? Carsten at HolyMoto said he might design/ fab some up. I don't have a price yet. Please post here if you are interested. Thx

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don’t think forward controls are that bad I just rest my feet on the passenger pegs to adjust or take a break on long rides.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone made a custom fabrication or found a way to get mid controls. I'm 5'6 and I'm having back problem from sitting like a clam. Thanks

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I am in Philadelphia Pa and need mid controls for my 2012 bros muscle. Do you have anything that will work for my bike. Thanks -Brian
Keith at Altered State Design is just in the process of releasing a fully adjustable set of mids that will fit most VRods. You may have to wait a little for the final release, but they look a really nice piece of kit.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts