Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon lady/gents..

I am looking for a quality /very knowledgeable VRSCDX mechanic. I am sick of just dealing with some kid who attended the Harley V Rod school once 3 years ago. I live in Milton, Ontario, just West of Toronto... Can anyone recommend a quality V Rod Mechanic I can trust???

Thanks a lot
Paul :notworth:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Want to know if any one run Lucus syn. oil in vrod and what do you think over ammsoil
No dude... hahaha I bought my DX 2 years ago used from a dealer in Southern Ontario... well needless to say.. I should have test rode it... I am having a few issues and I need a good DX/V Rod guy to test ride it and give me an honest run down on whats wrong. I am 98.9% sure the dude who had my bike before me.. rode it like he stole it... :banghead:

Thanks.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Kreator in Mississauga is pretty good with VRODs .They are a bit on the expensive side .But they do know their stuff .

I just switched to Amsoil from Harley Sync3 .It maybe in my mind .But the bike seems to run better .

As for problems with your bike .Post your issues here .There is vast knowledge on this board .I have resolved several problems by reading threads .

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
with the sincerest of honesty, I would meet up with a few forum members and have them help you help yourself. There's quite a few knowledgable folks in, near, and around Canada that fit that bill nicely.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
with the sincerest of honesty, I would meet up with a few forum members and have them help you help yourself. There's quite a few knowledgable folks in, near, and around Canada that fit that bill nicely.
Yes, being around Canada helps a ton, especially if they are 4000 miles away on the west coast :p

As to the OP, try doing stuff yourself, post up questions, you will get answers. I've done everything on my bike myself to date aside from my first service which was done be sewerat (a member on here). You can PM him, he isn't too far away and might be able to help you out.

·
Buy American!
3,966 Posts
Want to know if any one run Lucus syn. oil in vrod and what do you think over ammsoil
:vrodforu:

This is commonly called "Hijacking a Thread". :lamer:

Go to the "Forum" tab and select a forum to post a new thread with whatever question you have. You are much more likely to get the response(s) that you seek.

However, if you go to the "Search" tab first, you'll find hundreds of threads already written about oil preferences. :)

·
Registered
837 Posts
I thought riding it like you stole it was the only way to ride a V-ROD.

Theres a bunch of us in your area, we will prob meet up in missisauga again soon, you should just come to that and well be able to tell if anything is diffrent from ours.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.