Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a while back a very nice denim vest with a medium size V-Rod patch ($50) but I am looking for a larger one... If anyone has one of these, or knows where I can get one for a reasonable price, please let me know??? I remember seeing some on ebay a while back, but I've not seen one since... ...be kind... :)
Thanks in advance!

·
Vrodder since 2004
4,514 Posts
I thnk the last one sold for over $100- I'd take $200.00 for mine if you are so inclined!............

·
VRODX
243 Posts
V-Rod H.D. Patches

Forget reasonable !! Glad I stocked up 3 yrs. ago.They were not cheap even when they first appeared.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
groovy V-Rod said:
Thats a Pretty Good Lookin' Fake !
Yes indeed, it is a "very good" quality, and since it does not sport the "R" registered trademark tag I am sure it is a non-MOCO authorized patch...
I wish MOCO had these, because I am going to purchase a few of these for future jackets and such... These are out of Thailand and listed in the German ebay at $21 plus shipping...

http://www.patch-master.com/

Now, if MOCO offered these I'd buy it there, but if not I'll get it where I can...
I saw an authorized one sell on ebay for over $125 so these are looking pretty good to me right now...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
groovy V-Rod said:
I have a Few(H-D Originals) of each size !!!
I have one that is jacket back size that is an original, but I just got a great HD jacket that I want to put one on so I guess this is the only way that is going to happen... I'd love to find a stash of genuine ones but doubt that is going to happen...
Well, I won the bid on that 9 inch V-Rod patch at only $21... I'm going to get 3 of these so that over time I always have a fresh one for what ever... Thanks for the tip blue_demon, that worked out perfectly fine!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts