Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey to everyone... My name is Ernie and I have had my vrod for about one year.. It has been a blast... I have done a few mods to it. You can see a pic of it in Ozzys gallery. It is the one with the killer blue with chrome flames.. This forum is great....

·
4,638 Posts
Welcome....
Post some pics of your bike .......The more the better..... :cheers:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ernie.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:vrodforu: Bike Looks Really Nice! :kaz:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Kim,
I live in Lexington.... some great roads to ride here with great views of the horse farms.....

·
VROOOOOMMM!!!
763 Posts
:welcome:

YES, MORE PICS!!!

·
"Keg Security"
3,428 Posts
Welcome

Welcome, Lived in Lexington for a few years, went to UK, but was able to escape to Colorado long ago. You do have some great roads out there. :cheers: Ride safe.

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Ernie,

Saw the pics of your 'rod on your www.traceyandernie.com/vrod2003.htm site. Very cool!!! I see your plate matches your handle....

My son and I were at the Birthday Bash last year and met you and Tracey at the forum dinner (can't remember the restaurant name....Montana something?). Nice to see you over here at v-rodforums.com while Trace hangs out at corvetteforums.com.

Hope the sale of the Z06 is going well. I was in the market but have decided to get the V-Rod and wait until 2005 for the new Z.

Anyway, welcome....

HoldHard

1 - 11 of 11 Posts