Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my buddy dad has a 1800vtx but he sad now it is a 1900 little work on it with i think 30/40 short of NOS and sad that he will kick my little 1130 and my bike is stock but it does has SE PIPE AND K&N filter (what do you guys think) but i race my budd 1600 v star with pipe and a powercommander and i kill that bike lol but i real dont care because he has a HONDA NOT A VROD!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Coun'ta said it better mahseff

Thanks for sharing. :moped:

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
it will be pretty close.

·
Registered
339 Posts
The bikes are very close when they are stock. It would be a matter of who is the better rider would win.

But with the upgrades you buddies dad has, he might win no matter if he's not the better rider. Let us know the outcome if you guys decided to go for it.

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
chicago vrod said:
my buddy dad has a 1800vtx but he sad now it is a 1900 little work on it with i think 30/40 short of NOS and sad that he will kick my little 1130 and my bike is stock but it does has SE PIPE AND K&N filter (what do you guys think) but i race my budd 1600 v star with pipe and a powercommander and i kill that bike lol but i real dont care because he has a HONDA NOT A VROD!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you graduate high school? Is it really that had to complete sentences and use punctuation? :stilpoke:

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Who cares if he is faster...maybe after using the NOS a few times he will drop a valve, then the bike will not be fast at all

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
myvrodrocks said:
Did you graduate high school? Is it really that had to complete sentences and use punctuation? :stilpoke:
Is it really that had to complete sentences and use punctuation?
I presume you were trying to say HARD and not HAD.

Us’n old country folk call that “The pot calling the kettle black”. The guy has 19 posts and probably hasn’t found the spell checker yet. I also struggle with the English language and tend to use Microsoft Word to check. In either case the comment was not called for.

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
Red-Rod said:
Is it really that had to complete sentences and use punctuation?
I presume you were trying to say HARD and not HAD.

Us’n old country folk call that “The pot calling the kettle black”. The guy has 19 posts and probably hasn’t found the spell checker yet. I also struggle with the English language and tend to use Microsoft Word to check. In either case the comment was not called for.

Dude...its one thing to misspell a word here and there. But when you do it 4 times with the same word its clearly and education deficency. This guy clearly cannot communicate in the English language. Sorry, but this world is full of people that cannot use the language above a 4th grade level. I really don't mean to be such a prick, but really, is a few periods and some commas really that difficult? Is "said" that hard to spell? If it is not a complete thought, don't try to communicate it...

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
My name isn’t Dude, its Joe. This site has members from all walks of life. From true rocket scientist to simple people like me. There wasn’t a membership form to fill out when I joined requesting my educational background.

You have no idea who this member is but you choose to belittle him. Can’t you find something else to do?

·
Premium Member
2,613 Posts
Yeah I'm not much into belittling either. Is it really his fault if what you say is true regarding his education or is it the education system?

·
A Beautiful Country
181 Posts
myvrodrocks said:
Dude...its one thing to misspell a word here and there. But when you do it 4 times with the same word its clearly and education deficency. This guy clearly cannot communicate in the English language. Sorry, but this world is full of people that cannot use the language above a 4th grade level. I really don't mean to be such a prick, but really, is a few periods and some commas really that difficult? Is "said" that hard to spell? If it is not a complete thought, don't try to communicate it...
I wish the rest of us the intellect you evidently possess. We are but mere mortals, but I will take us, foibles and all.

·
Premium Member
2,002 Posts
Damn, I thought spelling and punctuation were only a prerequisite for the B.M.W forums. I better find a new place to hang out.

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
chicago vrod said:
WOW.. Care to retype that or provide a translation? That was like listening to someone on a cell phone that was dropping out..

·
Registered
332 Posts
People, I thought we were all brothers and sisters here. Do all you language bashers( all Rocket Scientists I presume) judge your relatives like this? You probably think that they all hate you for something that was NOT your fault.
And then wonder why NONE of them want to come visit or have you over to their homes? Just a thought.............

1 - 20 of 47 Posts