1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
:them:!!!!!!

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
I was giving him the benny-of-the-doubt and thought he lived on the other side of the hill and was just taking the short cut home.... then he dropped it and it rolled back down the hill and I laughed..... what a tool

·
Registered
196 Posts
Wow. Mybike is in the garage cringing.....

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
Better than expected but what a dipstick!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I would love to kick him down the hill and watch him roll:box

·
Movin' on....
5,297 Posts
what he has in money he lacks in judgment!

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Ah hell, give the guy some slack. Thats no different that all the guys on here who ask questions about how to make a v-rod wheelie, or watching somebody put a v-rod on a twisty track and wreck it in turn 3. Dude is surrounded by people in whatever country that was who love doing this, so people use what they have on hand to give it a go. Granted-not the best choice in equipment, compared to the purpose-built dirtbikes in the staging lane, but hey, the guy had balls....

·
GIT UR DONE...later
990 Posts
Ah hell, give the guy some slack. Thats no different that all the guys on here who ask questions about how to make a v-rod wheelie, or watching somebody put a v-rod on a twisty track and wreck it in turn 3. Dude is surrounded by people in whatever country that was who love doing this, so people use what they have on hand to give it a go. Granted-not the best choice in equipment, compared to the purpose-built dirtbikes in the staging lane, but hey, the guy had balls....
I'm with you. A more experienced rider would have had better results.
For all we know, he might have all new mods ready to go on.
Now, a 26 tooth front, better tires & I (moron#2) would give it a go. I have a lot of confidence in these bikes. A little roll in the mud never hurt a V Rod.

·
GIT UR DONE...later
990 Posts
OK! I watched about 20 of the other UTube videos from a few different angles. I would not try that hill climb with a V-Rod. The beginning part of climb is an obstacle course that I didn't see the first time. I saw him try 3 times. Close to the same results. He had special tires. The suspension & the weight are too much for that incline. BUT, now he knows... : >)

·
09 vrscf
203 Posts
Think he borrowed the bike from his brother-in-law? or better yet he is getting divorced and didn't want the wife to have it!

·
Revolution02
3,978 Posts
Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Thats what the techs do when they ride your bike home for the night when its in for service.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts